Skip directly to content

How many shows are you going to see on this tour?

• How many shows are you going to see on this tour?
    September 16, 2011 - 1:13am

In the past, the band has mentioned that fans often come to more than one show on a tour. How many are you going to? I'm going to three. Morristown, NJ, NYC and Albany, NY. I think that will be one of the greatest weeks of my life...it's right up there with meeting the band in 2004 on the TOT tour. that was only 2 shows.

BeaverMjr's picture
on September 16, 2011 - 1:13am

In the past, the band has mentioned that fans often come to more than one show on a tour. How many are you going to? I'm going to three. Morristown, NJ, NYC and Albany, NY. I think that will be one of the greatest weeks of my life...it's right up there with meeting the band in 2004 on the TOT tour. that was only 2 shows.

Forum category: 
Hprog's picture

Hopefully January in Berlin. If things go well for me, I might catch some other German show. I'd love to!

Daso's picture

I extremelly doubt they will come to Panama, even one show would be REALLY something since they have never come here, but if they come I'll do whatever it takes to go. So... With extremelly low possibilities, just one :(

Ryan_nadon's picture

I'd go to as many shows that I could, too bad there not coming to anywhere near Wyoming or Colorado.

Eric_from_Annecy's picture

i'll consider myself lucky if i see them in Paris february 2012

gemuetlich's picture

I'll be going to the shows in Morristown, NJ (Meet and greet package) and DC.

ZeppelinDT's picture

I'm also going to NYC. Possibly going to Albany too. I used to follow them around to like 4 or 5 shows every tour, but I don't do that too much anymore, mostly because once they stopped changing their set lists I didn't see much point to it. It was fun back in the day though, when you could see a totally different show every night.

lak89's picture

I'm sure they'll announce Asia dates eventually, but the only country where they usually announce multiple shows is Japan, they're huuuuuuge over there. Hopefully they'll come tour Hong Kong again this time round, if they do I will definitely be there, so it's at least one show unless they announce more.

Signatus's picture

Weel my friend, see you in Morristown and NYC.

Considering I'll probably see then in Brazil too, maybe I can reach you with three shows in this tour!

I´d like to go to the Albany show too, but at this date I have to be in my country.

Cya!