Skip directly to content

Huntington, NY shows

• Huntington, NY shows
    April 21, 2012 - 5:20pm

I live in Huntington and am contemplating going to both shows at The Paramount. But I'm wondering if each show is going to be a completely different setlist as in the past. I know they've been sticking to a consistent set since Mangini joined but I'm hoping they'll pull out something special (perhaps another "album covers" gig) since this a rare two-night stint and something of a homecoming show for most of the guys. If the setlists are going to be exactly the same, however, I'll only go to one show.

Any insight?

fb_brian_theobald's picture
on April 21, 2012 - 5:20pm

I live in Huntington and am contemplating going to both shows at The Paramount. But I'm wondering if each show is going to be a completely different setlist as in the past. I know they've been sticking to a consistent set since Mangini joined but I'm hoping they'll pull out something special (perhaps another "album covers" gig) since this a rare two-night stint and something of a homecoming show for most of the guys. If the setlists are going to be exactly the same, however, I'll only go to one show.

Any insight?

Forum category: 
Frostbitez's picture

Don't know if we will same set on both shows, but Mike Mangini has on his facebook said that he has been practiced some new songs for the second north american tour :D
I am justing hoping that would include Lost Not Forgotten and I the Name of God as encore