Skip directly to content

Illuminati

• Illuminati
    February 8, 2012 - 10:27am

hello, my name is alex i live in Brazil and I'm with a doubt
    you guys have anything to do with the illuminati ?
    I noticed that in some songs that you guys talk about various points that refer to them
    I'm a fan of you and I'm worried about what I have seen
    I hope I'm wrong
    thank you for your attention and a hug to all

fb_alex_lima's picture
on February 8, 2012 - 10:27am

hello, my name is alex i live in Brazil and I'm with a doubt
you guys have anything to do with the illuminati ?
I noticed that in some songs that you guys talk about various points that refer to them
I'm a fan of you and I'm worried about what I have seen
I hope I'm wrong
thank you for your attention and a hug to all

Forum category: 
comment's picture

@Ytsejam58: Thanks man, I was hoping it would be funny. Actually I completely forgot about the Myung takle when I was writing. :) That makes it even funnier.

Ytsejam58's picture

@comment: OMyGosh :D that is halarious. James' vocals were damaged in an attack. lol. every DT fan knows that it was food poisoning. I think it's clever to come up with something like that. I'm not too sure what the Illuminati but I'm assuming it's not good. And dude! you even got the famous Myung Tackle in there :D I was obsessed with that for a while, trying to find out if there were pictures or a youtube vid. showing it but I could only find the one good picture on google.

comment's picture

JUST IN CASE, since this is the internet... I thought I should add that the above account is a true story I made up. :o

comment's picture

Oh, yeah totally! The Illuminati is using DT as a tool for world domination. Jordan is the newest inductee, he keeps his head shaved and goatee long as a sign of devotion to them. In return they have bestowed upon him more power and influence through his ipad/iphone applications to infiltrate greater levels of global society. James on the other hand tried to leave at one point and was almost asassinated. He survived but his voice was damaged in the attack. It was Petrucci that intervened and had his life spared. Petrucci's act of defiance required a sacrifice though and so they put the reigns on his solo career which is why his only album is called Suspended Animation. Portnoy was groomed until his Rite of Passage was complete during the last tour. They were pleased to engage him in multiple side projects through out the years until the right time. That was why he was ordered to leave DT and they paved the way for him to start recruiting and influencing other parts of the music industry. This was always the plan which is why they prepared Mike Mangini all these years to be able to take his spot in Dream Theater. They then promoted Dream Theater to a larger platform with even greater mesmerizing music and rigged the Grammy's to extend their influence. By the way Dream Theater is totally run by their handler and grand master John Myung. Nothing happens in Dream Theater without his permission. It's unconfirmed, but there's evidence John Myung is some form of Illuminati super secret agent assassin that performs black ops while the band is on tour. He's also responsible for the mind control experiments that were conducted on the former members of the band. SFAM, 6DOIT and much of Dream Theater's catalog was inspired by the results of those experiments. James didn't agree with Myung's methods and was going to blow the whistle. When Myung found out he tried to take him out until Petrucci stopped him from choking James out. That's why Petrucci and James are the most muscular members of the band, in case Myung strikes back.

Keep listening though because the end game is going to be some type of Star Wars III "Order 66" scenario that is sent through their music subliminally like on a song like [b]Breaking All Illusions[/b]. On that day all illusions will be broken and... yes the whole world may be united under Illuminati control, but at least the Dream Theater empire will reign over the music industry and sucky music will be crushed. ;)

stereoblur's picture

I'm a fread that is true. I'm a huge fan of theirs, but after listening to "a rite of passage"... idk.. not sure of it anymore :/