Skip directly to content

I'm new

• I'm new
    October 10, 2011 - 3:53pm

Hallo everybody, I'm new here and I really hope to get some new friends.
    I apologize for my possible mistakes but I'm Italian and this is not my language!!
    Well, I have something to ask. I'd like to send a mail/letter to the band and I don't know how. Could someone help me?
    Thanks and Kisses.
    Simona

Capra.simona's picture
on October 10, 2011 - 3:53pm

Hallo everybody, I'm new here and I really hope to get some new friends.
I apologize for my possible mistakes but I'm Italian and this is not my language!!
Well, I have something to ask. I'd like to send a mail/letter to the band and I don't know how. Could someone help me?
Thanks and Kisses.
Simona

Forum category: 
Capra.simona's picture

Thanks a lot.
It would be really nice to be able to chat with someone from the band. Maybe I could get some good advices from Myung since I'm a bass player too!!!
Thank you again for your help.
Kisses.
Simona

Keysman's picture

[quote=Capra.simona]Hallo everybody, I'm new here and I really hope to get some new friends.
Thanks and Kisses.
Simona[/quote]

Hello Simona!
Welcome to the forum!
I hope you like it here.
Dont worry about your English as it's very good. :)
The best way to contact the bandmembers is to post on their forums.
Jordan has posted on here so maybe you could message him here and Mike Portnoy posts over at his forum a lot.
I know Mike Portnoy isnt in the band anymore but It's still cool to chat to him.
Hope I have helped you out.

Paul.