Skip directly to content

India Tour.

• India Tour.
    March 21, 2013 - 7:44pm

Hey guys!
    I request you all to please come on a tour to India, especially Bangalore, Karnataka ( The Music capital of India)
    We have had many great bands come and perform in Bangalore. One of the greatest bands still yet to perform here is DREAM THEATER.
    There are a lot of avid Dream Theater fans waiting to see you all perform live in India.
    Please do consider this request on behalf of all the Dream Theater fans from INDIA.

Aswin's picture
on March 21, 2013 - 7:44pm

Hey guys!
I request you all to please come on a tour to India, especially Bangalore, Karnataka ( The Music capital of India)
We have had many great bands come and perform in Bangalore. One of the greatest bands still yet to perform here is DREAM THEATER.
There are a lot of avid Dream Theater fans waiting to see you all perform live in India.
Please do consider this request on behalf of all the Dream Theater fans from INDIA.

Forum category: 
diwakargandhi's picture

there are hell loads of dream theater fans in india who live to at least once hear u guys play live and I am one of them and after Jordan's recent visit to chennai I hope that u guys think of keeping india on your tour. I assure you that the indian crowd wont let u down at all. people hear are crazy about DT and consider them as their inspiration.

Akshay's picture

YES PLEASE!!