Skip directly to content

It's Been 20 Years Between Shows (1992 - 2012)

• It's Been 20 Years Between Shows (1992 - 2012)
    July 18, 2012 - 11:16pm

I've been a huge fan of Dream Theater since I first heard (and bought) "When Dream & Day Unite" back in 1991. The last time I saw Dream Theater live was in 1992 at the Chestnut Cabaret (R.I.P.) on their "Images & Words" Tour! I arrived early and got to go backstage in their dressing room where we all sat down (Me, my friends and the band) and had a very cool experience! We all took photos together and got all the band's autographs and enjoyed a show that was nothing short of breathtaking!! In fact, I still have my "Images & Words" tour shirt from back in '92!

Yes, it's been 20 years since I've seen you guys and I'd like to see you again this Saturday, July 21st at Caesar's, here in Atlantic City, New Jersey!!!

Unfortunately, I was laid off from my job back in November and I'm scrounging off of my unemployment benefits. I don't have any wiggle room for buying tickets. :(

Is there anything anyone can do for me?
    It would mean A LOT to me to be able to see them one more time.
    I may not get another chance after this.
    Can anyone help?

TrexTheater's picture
on July 18, 2012 - 11:16pm

I've been a huge fan of Dream Theater since I first heard (and bought) "When Dream & Day Unite" back in 1991. The last time I saw Dream Theater live was in 1992 at the Chestnut Cabaret (R.I.P.) on their "Images & Words" Tour! I arrived early and got to go backstage in their dressing room where we all sat down (Me, my friends and the band) and had a very cool experience! We all took photos together and got all the band's autographs and enjoyed a show that was nothing short of breathtaking!! In fact, I still have my "Images & Words" tour shirt from back in '92!

Yes, it's been 20 years since I've seen you guys and I'd like to see you again this Saturday, July 21st at Caesar's, here in Atlantic City, New Jersey!!!

Unfortunately, I was laid off from my job back in November and I'm scrounging off of my unemployment benefits. I don't have any wiggle room for buying tickets. :(

Is there anything anyone can do for me?
It would mean A LOT to me to be able to see them one more time.
I may not get another chance after this.
Can anyone help?

Forum category: