Skip directly to content

John Petrucci Portrait

• John Petrucci Portrait
    November 2, 2011 - 9:13am

My son did a Portrait in pencil of John Petrucci for art class last year. He got 100 % on the project, and I would like to have it framed. The thought occured to me that Mr. Petrucci might sign the portrait for him if we mailed it to him. It really is an exceptionally brilliant portrait.I wondered if anyone knows how I could find out if this is possible, before sending the portrait in the mail? Any thoughts? If there is an administrator of this site that has any input, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks from the Mom of the World's Biggest Dream Theater Fan

D.Cross's picture
on November 2, 2011 - 9:13am

My son did a Portrait in pencil of John Petrucci for art class last year. He got 100 % on the project, and I would like to have it framed. The thought occured to me that Mr. Petrucci might sign the portrait for him if we mailed it to him. It really is an exceptionally brilliant portrait.I wondered if anyone knows how I could find out if this is possible, before sending the portrait in the mail? Any thoughts? If there is an administrator of this site that has any input, I would greatly appreciate it.

Forum category: 
Hyperchromatics's picture

[quote=D.Cross]My son did a Portrait in pencil of John Petrucci for art class last year. He got 100 % on the project, and I would like to have it framed. The thought occured to me that Mr. Petrucci might sign the portrait for him if we mailed it to him. It really is an exceptionally brilliant portrait.I wondered if anyone knows how I could find out if this is possible, before sending the portrait in the mail? Any thoughts? If there is an administrator of this site that has any input, I would greatly appreciate it.
[/quote] What an awesome and proud mom you are! Hope you get in touch with Mr Petrucci :)

likeablecoffeeguy's picture

I would go post this on JP's message board. He might do it.
http://www.petrucciforum.com/forums/