Skip directly to content

Jordan Rudess in Europe?

• Jordan Rudess in Europe?
    October 24, 2013 - 9:53am

I'm big fan of Dream Theater's music and especially Music by Jordan Rudess when it comes to keyboards and piano -playing. I play guitar and keyboards myself, and perhaps never reach these guys (Petrucci and Rudess) in skills...

Dream Theater will have the concert here in Finland in next February at the Helsinki Ice Hall, but will the Jordan's solo project never come to Finland or somewhere else to Europe?

What comes to Dream Theater's members' solo concerts here in Finland, only I can remember is the Mike Portnoy's club gig at the Tavastia when I was teenager. I'm sure there'd be the demand for solo gigs...

I bought your latest CD + DVD -combo and now I'm listening it first time while I'm writing this. After Luna Park DVD - CD -set, perhaps I have to start save some money for the tickets to your show in February

rocknroll's picture
on October 24, 2013 - 9:53am

I'm big fan of Dream Theater's music and especially Music by Jordan Rudess when it comes to keyboards and piano -playing. I play guitar and keyboards myself, and perhaps never reach these guys (Petrucci and Rudess) in skills...

Dream Theater will have the concert here in Finland in next February at the Helsinki Ice Hall, but will the Jordan's solo project never come to Finland or somewhere else to Europe?

What comes to Dream Theater's members' solo concerts here in Finland, only I can remember is the Mike Portnoy's club gig at the Tavastia when I was teenager. I'm sure there'd be the demand for solo gigs...

I bought your latest CD + DVD -combo and now I'm listening it first time while I'm writing this. After Luna Park DVD - CD -set, perhaps I have to start save some money for the tickets to your show in February

Forum category: