Skip directly to content

JP's Father's Day Message

• JP's Father's Day Message
    July 10, 2012 - 8:20am

JP...

I just wanted to say THANK YOU...for the awesome Father's Day Message you sent out...

The thoughts and emotions carried in and through your message...and the responses from members of other bands that echoed the same sentiments on the "main grounding force" in their lives displayed an undeniably significant impact on what family is and what being a "Dad" means.

No matter what calling an individual chooses and follows for his life's pathway...whether in business, military service, professional sports, or other calling...your comments and those of some of your counterparts illuminated and reaffirmed the importance and meaning of my 2 daughters to me...the amazing gifts and blessings that they are...and the incredible value they bring to my life. This is what makes me want to do everything I can...to be the BEST Dad I can for them...no matter if I am standing right next to them...or half a world away.

Thanks again...for who you are...what you do...and for the example you set and maintain for all to see.

Continued success on your Dramatic Turn of Events Tour...it was AWESOME to see you in Stuttgart, Germany in February...and I look forward to your next CD and tour.

Cheers!

Steve

Spanks's picture
on July 10, 2012 - 8:20am

JP...

I just wanted to say THANK YOU...for the awesome Father's Day Message you sent out...

The thoughts and emotions carried in and through your message...and the responses from members of other bands that echoed the same sentiments on the "main grounding force" in their lives displayed an undeniably significant impact on what family is and what being a "Dad" means.

No matter what calling an individual chooses and follows for his life's pathway...whether in business, military service, professional sports, or other calling...your comments and those of some of your counterparts illuminated and reaffirmed the importance and meaning of my 2 daughters to me...the amazing gifts and blessings that they are...and the incredible value they bring to my life. This is what makes me want to do everything I can...to be the BEST Dad I can for them...no matter if I am standing right next to them...or half a world away.

Thanks again...for who you are...what you do...and for the example you set and maintain for all to see.

Continued success on your Dramatic Turn of Events Tour...it was AWESOME to see you in Stuttgart, Germany in February...and I look forward to your next CD and tour.

Cheers!

Steve

Forum category: