Skip directly to content

JR synth signature sound.

• JR synth signature sound.
    September 10, 2011 - 9:16am

Hey,
    I'm playing keyboards, and i've been searching JR signature sound set-up forever and couln't find it.
    I guess it has to be with SquareLead, but I would like to know more about it.

FingerWiz's picture
on September 10, 2011 - 9:16am

Hey,
I'm playing keyboards, and i've been searching JR signature sound set-up forever and couln't find it.
I guess it has to be with SquareLead, but I would like to know more about it.

Forum category: 
FingerWiz's picture

[quote=Soulfire]Go on JR's forum. There's a TON of stuff on there to help you and also a lot of very nice people.

One piece of software that does have a reasonably sounding JR Liquid Lead is Space4Keys LeadSounds patch for the Korg LegacyCell VSTi. If you're using VSTis, it is quite a nice sound to have. It's nowhere near perfect but its better than a lot of the other imitations I've heard. Depending on what keyboard u own though, u may be able to find something nicer.

But seriously, JR's forum should help.[/quote]

Thank you :)

Soulfire's picture

Go on JR's forum. There's a TON of stuff on there to help you and also a lot of very nice people.

One piece of software that does have a reasonably sounding JR Liquid Lead is Space4Keys LeadSounds patch for the Korg LegacyCell VSTi. If you're using VSTis, it is quite a nice sound to have. It's nowhere near perfect but its better than a lot of the other imitations I've heard. Depending on what keyboard u own though, u may be able to find something nicer.

But seriously, JR's forum should help.

johncal's picture

[quote=FingerWiz]I know it's wierd, but I don't have Facebook (OH!) XD[/quote]

You don't need it. Google jordan Rudess Facebook.

FingerWiz's picture

I know it's wierd, but I don't have Facebook (OH!) XD

johncal's picture

[quote=FingerWiz]Hey,
I guess it has to be with SquareLead, but I would like to know more about it.[/quote]

Go on his facebook and ask him. He just about lives on it.