Skip directly to content

July 7th show ? images and words ?

• July 7th show ? images and words ?
    July 4, 2012 - 2:14pm

IF there is a show on july 7th would you prefer to hear a full rendition of images and words for its 20th anniversary or their usual tour stuff ?

\,,/Drummerboy\,,/'s picture
on July 4, 2012 - 2:14pm

IF there is a show on july 7th would you prefer to hear a full rendition of images and words for its 20th anniversary or their usual tour stuff ?

Forum category: 
Philba1966's picture

Looking forward to the Boston show on Monday (7/16)...glad to hear they're doing an I&W encore. We got only Under a Glass Moon in October whene they were here.

Waiting for Sleep / Learning to Live would be awesome! Love PMU & Metropolis, but I've seen them live before.

Psygnosis99's picture

Agred Deinonych! Maybe the best show I've ever seen them perform! I was extra happy about seeing Another Day, that song has a very special place in my heart. We also got that cool little extra video about 1992 ;)

Deinonych's picture

Encore was Pull Me Under, Another Day and Metropolis. Thought they might do the full album after PMU and AD, but they closed with Metropolis. Was a fantastic show!

GratefulDude's picture

I am going tonight and some extra I&W love would rock!

Psygnosis99's picture

Oops I'm a moron .. hey drummerboy! I my answer is different .. its unlikely but Images and Words would kick ass! I forgot I was going to the San Antonio July 6th show too! Tonight kicked incredible mind blowing butt, of course! Meet and Greet tomorrow!

luanneadams's picture

@,,/Drummerboy,,/: Whew! I was getting Anxious! I have waited for a decade to Meet them and I would have bawled if it wasn't going to happen!!!! See everyone there!

\,,/Drummerboy\,,/'s picture

i meant if because i didnt check the tour dates yet :D but it would be cool to do a full cover of the album then do some of their usual stuff cos I&W only goes for like an hour and their shows go for like 2 and a bit

Psygnosis99's picture

Usual tour. Im going to that show

luanneadams's picture

@luanneadams: Oops! What do you mean IF?