Skip directly to content

Just 1 gig in The netherlands...? (POLL !!)

• Just 1 gig in The netherlands...? (POLL !!)
    September 11, 2011 - 3:38pm

Last two concerts were both on weekdays, but sold out anyways. I went to the progressive nation concert in Brussels that was on a saturday, i just could'nt make it to rotterdam on a weekday.
    Now i see the european tour dates and i see just one concerton a weekday..., in Zwolle...??? None in belgium...???

Man this is a bummer....this is the first one in a long time i'm gonna miss ..... :((

I'm almost praying for additional tourdates....

Iasiam's picture
on September 11, 2011 - 3:38pm

Last two concerts were both on weekdays, but sold out anyways. I went to the progressive nation concert in Brussels that was on a saturday, i just could'nt make it to rotterdam on a weekday.
Now i see the european tour dates and i see just one concerton a weekday..., in Zwolle...??? None in belgium...???

Man this is a bummer....this is the first one in a long time i'm gonna miss ..... :((

I'm almost praying for additional tourdates....

Forum category: 
Crash_of_Doom's picture

I doubt if there will be another gig here in the Netherlands, but Zwolle is doable by train from where i live. I only see DT once every two years or so (during each tour), that's fine by me.

Iasiam's picture

I don't know who selected the venues but I just hope they are more locations yo be added... !!

AndyRahl's picture

... and no gig in Hamburg, Germany. Nearest gig for me is Hannover. I'm a little bit sad about it