Skip directly to content

Labrie the comedian.

• Labrie the comedian.
    September 25, 2011 - 10:29am

Labrie, he's quite a funny bloke, obviously the joker of the pack. That came across a bit in Chaos In Motion as well.

The Forsaken's picture
on September 25, 2011 - 10:29am

Labrie, he's quite a funny bloke, obviously the joker of the pack. That came across a bit in Chaos In Motion as well.

Forum category: 
InfectiouslyPerverted's picture

[quote=Tapring]The video when he drives up in the forklift is hilarious. Jordan was like "You drove from the airport in that?" and James said "I drove from Canada!"[/quote]

Yeah, just think, if the singer gig with this Dream Theater doesn't work out, James can always get a job in a warehouse!!!Ha!!!

Tapring's picture

The video when he drives up in the forklift is hilarious. Jordan was like "You drove from the airport in that?" and James said "I drove from Canada!"

I was just watching the video diary #4, and there was a part where James was saying something about when he was arrives, there needs to be a red carpet and a welcoming committee for him!! :D

Tapring's picture

[quote=InfectiouslyPerverted]One of my favorites is, although it isn't what James says but what he does. In one of their audio commentaries, they are watching one of their shows, James goes twirling across the stage while the others are playing and I think it's JP who says "What the hell was that??" and they're laughing and he says "It's like watching a court jester on stage" and the guys really bust up laughing.[/quote]

I remember that. Hysterical.

One of my favorites is, although it isn't what James says but what he does. In one of their audio commentaries, they are watching one of their shows, James goes twirling across the stage while the others are playing and I think it's JP who says "What the hell was that??" and they're laughing and he says "It's like watching a court jester on stage" and the guys really bust up laughing.

Tapring's picture

At the DC show, Jordan did this jaw-dropping, technically insane keyboard solo, and when it was over James walked out onstage and casually said "I taught him that yesterday." Yeah, he makes me laugh too.

Soulfire's picture

If you watch the vids of them in Japan on the live in Tokyo DVD, Kevin Moore is hilarious. That video was great :).

But I agree with what people said, James is pretty funny :P. If you watched the recent vid from the DT youtube channel where they all talk about how rehearsals are going, JLB goes into this whole thing about how he's going to use a forklift to get around in the new tour. I laughed so hard :)

There's also a few of Jordan's older backstage and wandering-around-the-city-on-tour videos with James in it which are pretty funny as well :)

ZeppelinDT's picture

Jordan is funny in a goofy-cheesy sorta way. Of the current members, James definitely wins.

Although I think Kev probably had the best sense of humor of them all. Just watch some of those old school Majesty videos... dude is hilarious.

A Change Of Screen Names's picture

I.I think John Myung is. Like Teller. Freaking hilarious

lak89's picture

Agreed, I feel LaBrie and Portnoy are the funniest members of DT, especially Portnoy, but now that he's out it's LaBrie and Rudess.