Skip directly to content

LAST FAVOR TO A FRIEND

• LAST FAVOR TO A FRIEND
    July 29, 2012 - 6:10am

Hi Dream Theater people. It´s a pleasure to join you.
    You´ll see. A few days ago we lost a friend. More than a friend I will say, more like a brother to us. This guy was enjoying his dream of being ski instructor. He loved mountains and snow as I never seen before in an other human being. Maybe you heard about this accident he had. On the 11 of july four guys from ARGENTINA died on New Zeland roads. They crushed with a truck and they lost their lives instantly. I need to find the way to make Dream Theater show his picture on the show they are going to do on Argentina on the 19-08 during or just before the minute they start playing the THE SPIRIT CARRIES ON. This song also represent a lot for us, not only for the letter but for the meaning it has for us. This guy was going to be a one of my best men. Im getting marriage in about 4 months and in my wedding im going to pass a little video of him.
    If someone can help me and tell me the best way to contact directly this dream theater members I will apreciate it till the end of my life. I need an email or what ever you think it can help me make my last favor to one of my best friends.

THANKS TO ALL.

LIVE THE LIFE YOU LOVE; LOVE THE LIFE YOU LIVE.

santiago.

santiagoi's picture
on July 29, 2012 - 6:10am

Hi Dream Theater people. It´s a pleasure to join you.
You´ll see. A few days ago we lost a friend. More than a friend I will say, more like a brother to us. This guy was enjoying his dream of being ski instructor. He loved mountains and snow as I never seen before in an other human being. Maybe you heard about this accident he had. On the 11 of july four guys from ARGENTINA died on New Zeland roads. They crushed with a truck and they lost their lives instantly. I need to find the way to make Dream Theater show his picture on the show they are going to do on Argentina on the 19-08 during or just before the minute they start playing the THE SPIRIT CARRIES ON. This song also represent a lot for us, not only for the letter but for the meaning it has for us. This guy was going to be a one of my best men. Im getting marriage in about 4 months and in my wedding im going to pass a little video of him.
If someone can help me and tell me the best way to contact directly this dream theater members I will apreciate it till the end of my life. I need an email or what ever you think it can help me make my last favor to one of my best friends.

THANKS TO ALL.

LIVE THE LIFE YOU LOVE; LOVE THE LIFE YOU LIVE.

santiago.

Forum category: