Skip directly to content

The Learning to Live F# - By Me!

LieLowTheWantedManDTF's picture
on October 7, 2011 - 4:32am

I hope my beautiful voice doesn't shock you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qyFKEZMzT4

Forum category: 

[quote=Soulfire][quote=black_floydDTF][quote=Hprog]Have you considered singing in a DT cover band? You could totally nail it. NOT![/quote]

Nah, he's j/k. There was a thread on a more established DT forum where a bunch of people tried the F# and that was his take. I'll vouch for him having zero history of stirring shit up.[/quote]

Lol I love that someone actually had some sort of competition (while still only small and unofficial) to do that :). Was this on DTF?[/quote]
Yup. :D

Soulfire's picture

[quote=black_floydDTF][quote=Hprog]Have you considered singing in a DT cover band? You could totally nail it. NOT![/quote]

Nah, he's j/k. There was a thread on a more established DT forum where a bunch of people tried the F# and that was his take. I'll vouch for him having zero history of stirring shit up.[/quote]

Lol I love that someone actually had some sort of competition (while still only small and unofficial) to do that :). Was this on DTF?

^ What he said. It is a joke. Although I'll admit I WAS actually trying. It's just I can't go very high at all so I wanted to see what would happen if I tried. That was the result, haha.

black_floydDTF's picture

[quote=Hprog]Have you considered singing in a DT cover band? You could totally nail it. NOT![/quote]

Nah, he's j/k. There was a thread on a more established DT forum where a bunch of people tried the F# and that was his take. I'll vouch for him having zero history of stirring shit up.

Imonkeyman's picture

I couldn't stop laughing......hilarious!!

Soulfire's picture

...Obvious troll is obvious....?

Hprog's picture

Have you considered singing in a DT cover band? You could totally nail it. NOT!