Skip directly to content

Live @ Luna Park

• Live @ Luna Park
    February 7, 2013 - 11:17pm

Hi all!
    I was just wondering if pre-ordering will be available for this dvd/bluray or like they're gonna produce tons of 'em! hopefully it won't end up like those vinyl anniversary reissues of I&W: only a bunch of them were available and I believe you had to pre-order them... I WANT THIS CONCERT BLURAY IN MY COLLECTION!
    see ya all soon, God bless DT!
    Marco, Italy

speciae76's picture
on February 7, 2013 - 11:17pm

Hi all!
I was just wondering if pre-ordering will be available for this dvd/bluray or like they're gonna produce tons of 'em! hopefully it won't end up like those vinyl anniversary reissues of I&W: only a bunch of them were available and I believe you had to pre-order them... I WANT THIS CONCERT BLURAY IN MY COLLECTION!
Marco, Italy

Forum category: 
Invincible Psychotron's picture

[b][quote=speciae76]Hi all!
Marco, Italy[/quote]

@speciae76: I'm most certain that the 'Deluxe Collector's Edition' will be limited to a few thousand copies. Besides there will be pre-order dates so that fans like us can grab the opportunity to reserve a copy for ourselves before they get sold out. They haven't released any official statement about the number of Deluxe Box Sets but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be more than a few thousands and once they're all gone, they're gone forever! I own every album, every E.P., every DVD including the three Deluxe Limited Collector's Edition Box Sets of 'Black Clouds & Silver Linings', 'Chaos In Motion 2007 - 2008' and 'A Dramatic Turn of Events' each and I want to own this too, a must have for any HARDCORE "Dream Theater" fan alive. Make sure that you pre-order one on time so that you DON'T repent later...CHEERS mate![/b]