Skip directly to content

Looking for a guitarist in the Toronto area

• Looking for a guitarist in the Toronto area
    July 2, 2012 - 5:35pm

We are two brothers, aged 17 and 19, bassist/ keyboardist and drumer respectively, and have been playing together for about 4 years. We are looking for a high caliber guitarist interested in progressive rock/ metal to play with us. We currently cover many rush songs (La Villa Strangiato, Freewill, YYZ, Hemispheres prelude, ect. ) and Dream Theater songs (Take the Time, Erotomania, Under a Glass Moon, the Cont of Tuscany, ect.) and have about 25 minutes total of original music written.

We are serious about practising to be great players and focused on writing original music which combines our influences.

So if you're in the Toronto area and this ad interests you, please send me an email at arago2112@hotmail.com or call me 416 573 1341.

AnalogKid2112's picture
on July 2, 2012 - 5:35pm

We are two brothers, aged 17 and 19, bassist/ keyboardist and drumer respectively, and have been playing together for about 4 years. We are looking for a high caliber guitarist interested in progressive rock/ metal to play with us. We currently cover many rush songs (La Villa Strangiato, Freewill, YYZ, Hemispheres prelude, ect. ) and Dream Theater songs (Take the Time, Erotomania, Under a Glass Moon, the Cont of Tuscany, ect.) and have about 25 minutes total of original music written.

We are serious about practising to be great players and focused on writing original music which combines our influences.

So if you're in the Toronto area and this ad interests you, please send me an email at arago2112@hotmail.com or call me 416 573 1341.

Forum category: