Skip directly to content

LOST NOT FORGOTTEN

• LOST NOT FORGOTTEN
    October 10, 2011 - 6:29am

LOST NOT FORGOTTEN ~ IS SUCH A AMAZING & POWERFUL SONG ~ FIRES ME UP ~ PUTS ME IN STATE AND VISIONS CHARGE THRU MY MIND ~ PRECISION & FLUIDLY CRAFTED ~ takes me ON A JOURNEY !!! GREAT~ FILLED WITH BEAUTIFUL MUSICAL ELEMENTS ~ ROCKS !!! energetic & timeless :D

Elle Dammers's picture
on October 10, 2011 - 6:29am

LOST NOT FORGOTTEN ~ IS SUCH A AMAZING & POWERFUL SONG ~ FIRES ME UP ~ PUTS ME IN STATE AND VISIONS CHARGE THRU MY MIND ~ PRECISION & FLUIDLY CRAFTED ~ takes me ON A JOURNEY !!! GREAT~ FILLED WITH BEAUTIFUL MUSICAL ELEMENTS ~ ROCKS !!! energetic & timeless :D

Forum category: 
Elle Dammers's picture

@Andreas Cambrand: I think this song is sooooooo awesome !!! I think that the response to LOST NOT FORGOTTEN will be intense and AMAZING !!! I can't wait to be a part of it !!! It will be KILLER!!! ~ ROCK

Elle Dammers's picture

:D @Majestdream: yes I am sooooooo dreaming that they will Play LOST NOT FORGOTTEN !!! On the next round of shows!!!! That song is so charged !!! Ok .... Epic !!!

Andreas Cambrand's picture

Yeah it's definitely a great song! It's not my favorite on the album but it's truly great nonetheless. There's always a chance that they make some changes for the European leg of the tour and personally I would love to see [i]This Is The Life[/i] replace [i]Build Me Up, Break Me Down[/i] and to have [i]Lost Not Forgotten[/i] emerge as a second encore or something like that.

Majestdream's picture

[quote=Elle Dammers] LOST NOT FORGOTTEN ~ IS SUCH A AMAZING & POWERFUL SONG ~ FIRES ME UP ~ PUTS ME IN STATE AND VISIONS CHARGE THRU MY MIND ~ PRECISION & FLUIDLY CRAFTED ~ takes me ON A JOURNEY !!! GREAT~ FILLED WITH BEAUTIFUL MUSICAL ELEMENTS ~ ROCKS !!! energetic & timeless :D [/quote]

I love this song too!, its awesome, I dont understand why they are not playing it live!, hope they play it in Mexico City!!!