Skip directly to content

Make a dvd of this tour!

• Make a dvd of this tour!
    September 26, 2011 - 10:46am

ADTOE is like breathing fresh air, It's an amaziang album so It would be great to have a live dvd of this tour, with interview, extras and a setlist based on this album. Live dvds has always been an opportunity to dream a live show everytime a fan want to...so I hope we won't wait much time for it!

fb_alessandro_papaleo's picture
on September 26, 2011 - 10:46am

ADTOE is like breathing fresh air, It's an amaziang album so It would be great to have a live dvd of this tour, with interview, extras and a setlist based on this album. Live dvds has always been an opportunity to dream a live show everytime a fan want to...so I hope we won't wait much time for it!

Forum category: 
fb_alessandro_papaleo's picture

http://www.licklibrary.com/news/2012/7/4014-Dream_Theater_to_film_live_D...

The shows on August 19th and 20th at the he band will film both shows at the Estadio Luna Park in Buenos Aires for their next Live DVD release, tentatively set for release in 2013. Here we go!

Jedizen07's picture

I'd like one as well. Unfortunately, some of us fans just can't get to all or some of the shows and we like to see stuff live, especially if it's on disc ( boot, CD or DVD ). And then there are those hardocres ( who have families to raise and with regular jobs ) that have to save year round just to buy something.

It would be really cool if there was a live DVD/Blu-ray of the current tour. The recent documentary was really well done and was a great step for DT. So hopefully they could produce another one.

kenwvt's picture

I second this, but I want Blu-Ray with DTS_HD sound !!