Skip directly to content

Meeting on the road

• Meeting on the road
    October 12, 2011 - 10:11pm

Hi,

I am a huge fan of yours, my only problem until last year was that I would have loved Mike Mangini to be your drummer, and, as usual, you have fulfilled my dream.
    So as you began to answer well to all of my wishes, I write this question, even if I know I don't deserve it : Could it be possible to meet and have a quick drumming jam with Mike ?
    This really would be another dream come true, after that, I know that I could simply live the rest of my entire life well.

Thank you for the values you show, concerts after concerts, albums after albums.

Thank you for using virtuosity in the way you do

Thank you for helping me in tough times,

Thank you

mren666's picture
on October 12, 2011 - 10:11pm

Hi,

I am a huge fan of yours, my only problem until last year was that I would have loved Mike Mangini to be your drummer, and, as usual, you have fulfilled my dream.
So as you began to answer well to all of my wishes, I write this question, even if I know I don't deserve it : Could it be possible to meet and have a quick drumming jam with Mike ?
This really would be another dream come true, after that, I know that I could simply live the rest of my entire life well.

Thank you for the values you show, concerts after concerts, albums after albums.

Thank you for using virtuosity in the way you do

Thank you for helping me in tough times,

Thank you

Forum category: