Skip directly to content

Metropolis Part 2: Scenes from a memory tour......maybe....hopefully!

• Metropolis Part 2: Scenes from a memory tour......maybe....hopefully!
    February 26, 2012 - 4:49pm

Hi all.
    I saw DT in wembley earlier this month. What an amazing show!! Only my second DT show ever but what a blast. I only discovered the best band in the world about 8 years ago and of course my absolute favourite album has to be Metropolis Part 2: Scenes from a memory. I live in hope that someday DT will perform an anniversary show commemorating the release of that record and the tour that followed. I would travel half way across the planet to see that show. If Roger Waters can do it with his The Wall show (which is mind blowing by the way) DT can certainly do it with Metropolis part 2! Fingers and other exremities crossed.

Lazlow Panaflex's picture
on February 26, 2012 - 4:49pm

Hi all.
I saw DT in wembley earlier this month. What an amazing show!! Only my second DT show ever but what a blast. I only discovered the best band in the world about 8 years ago and of course my absolute favourite album has to be Metropolis Part 2: Scenes from a memory. I live in hope that someday DT will perform an anniversary show commemorating the release of that record and the tour that followed. I would travel half way across the planet to see that show. If Roger Waters can do it with his The Wall show (which is mind blowing by the way) DT can certainly do it with Metropolis part 2! Fingers and other exremities crossed.

Forum category: 
Guaycuru's picture

I second all that you said!
I discovered them a little after their SFaM tour, and would LOVE to see it live!