Skip directly to content

to mr. jordan rudess

• to mr. jordan rudess
    December 6, 2011 - 6:57am

good day to you mr. jordan rudess, i am angeli the daugther of the aid (ellie) of your mother, rita rudess, i am very pleased and honor to watch your videos in youtube, my mom says many nice things about you, she said that you are very humble and very kind, and during the benefit performance at manhattan, my mom was there she was very happy that day because she loves someone who play the piano, and also, during the thanksgivig day at the apartment of your mom, i hope you and your band can perform here in the philippines, so that we can see you to thank you for being so nice to my mom.Goodluck to you and your band.

errol james's picture
on December 6, 2011 - 6:57am

good day to you mr. jordan rudess, i am angeli the daugther of the aid (ellie) of your mother, rita rudess, i am very pleased and honor to watch your videos in youtube, my mom says many nice things about you, she said that you are very humble and very kind, and during the benefit performance at manhattan, my mom was there she was very happy that day because she loves someone who play the piano, and also, during the thanksgivig day at the apartment of your mom, i hope you and your band can perform here in the philippines, so that we can see you to thank you for being so nice to my mom.Goodluck to you and your band.

Forum category: