Skip directly to content

New Album in Hi Def Audio

• New Album in Hi Def Audio
    September 19, 2013 - 10:48pm

I'm really looking forward to the new album. The Enemy Inside is an awesome cut and I'm excited about the rest of the set. The best news of the day though, came from HD Tracks. They will be offering the new album on their site!

ADTOE was spectacular in the 24 bit, 96k format. Hoping for more of the same next week! Thanks to Roadrunner and Dream Theater for offering their new stuff in the hi def formats. How about some back catalog as well??!!??

(Rush's Clockwork Angels from HD Tracks was really good, too!)

Gruntman's picture
on September 19, 2013 - 10:48pm

I'm really looking forward to the new album. The Enemy Inside is an awesome cut and I'm excited about the rest of the set. The best news of the day though, came from HD Tracks. They will be offering the new album on their site!

ADTOE was spectacular in the 24 bit, 96k format. Hoping for more of the same next week! Thanks to Roadrunner and Dream Theater for offering their new stuff in the hi def formats. How about some back catalog as well??!!??

(Rush's Clockwork Angels from HD Tracks was really good, too!)

Forum category: 
dimar's picture

If you buy it, could you please post the wave picture of Enemy Inside? I extracted the stereo 24/96 version from DVD-Audio and it has super huge dynamic range compression. I just can't listen to it like this!