Skip directly to content

NEW DVD !!

• NEW DVD !!
    April 20, 2012 - 12:54pm

Do you think they have made a dvd for this tour like score and budokan or something like that ?
    it would be cool if they did one !!!

\,,/Drummerboy\,,/'s picture
on April 20, 2012 - 12:54pm

Do you think they have made a dvd for this tour like score and budokan or something like that ?
it would be cool if they did one !!!

Forum category: 
Adam Mitchell's picture

Yeah there will be a new DVD, John Petrucci has confirmed it :D

FingerWiz's picture

OH YEAH! Anoher DVD to my collection :D

SAME !!! I just came........... on here to chat about it !!

JafTitan's picture

yeah they did do S.C.O so hmm hard to say really !
30 years holy shit !!! thats crazy for a band that gets no radio and publicity and can still be popular after 30 years !!! lets hope they actually come to australia for that !! i didnt go to sound wave this year cos i was depending on getting DT tickets !!

JafTitan's picture

Hard to say. I know during the BCaSL tour they made a conscious decision not to make one, because they had done a live dvd the past 3 tours and didn't want to get into a repetitious cycle. It's quite possibly because of the addition of a new member that they might want to do one, although it might be a bit much since they also did "The Spirit Carries On Drum Auditions" series. If they don't do one for this tour, I would say that they would defiantly do one in a few years when they reach their 30th anniversary. Wow, DT is going to be 30 years old in 4 years... where does the time go?!