Skip directly to content

New LIVE DVD coming out soon!

• New LIVE DVD coming out soon!
    July 17, 2012 - 1:05am

So there is a new live DVD coming out. Can't wait to get it! But does anyone know if it will also be out on Blu Ray as well? any mention I see or hear about it it is as always being referred to as a live DVD.

I'm just hoping like hell it will be on blu ray also. :)

Thanks

fb_steve_hurd's picture
on July 17, 2012 - 1:05am

So there is a new live DVD coming out. Can't wait to get it! But does anyone know if it will also be out on Blu Ray as well? any mention I see or hear about it it is as always being referred to as a live DVD.

I'm just hoping like hell it will be on blu ray also. :)

Thanks

Forum category: 
Kashmir75's picture

I hope they make one with CDs of the concert audio, like they did with the previous one, Chaos in Motion. I don't always have time to sit and watch a whole live DVD, but I'll listen to a live album, often. So I'll probably go for the set which has the Blu ray and CD.

Ytsejam58's picture

I heard one time they they were thinking about making it 3D as well.

Invincible Psychotron's picture

[b]@fb_steve_hurd: They are most certainly going to release their upcoming video on DVD as well as a Blu-Ray! 'James LaBrie' also nodded in a recent interview when asked if the upcoming video see a release on High Definition. I'm expecting Roadrunner Records to release three to four formats of the new DVD.

1. Deluxe Limited Collector's Edition Box Set

2. Double DVD Set

3. Double DVD + Triple CD Set

4. Blu-Ray + Double DVD + Triple CD Set

Without any second thoughts I shall go for the Deluxe Limited Collector's Edition Box Set if they release one which I'm sure they will!!! :) [/b]