Skip directly to content

North American Tour Dates 2014

• North American Tour Dates 2014
    August 21, 2013 - 6:32pm

I can hardly wait for the NA Tour next year and the new album in only a couple of weeks...

It occurred to me the other day, that I've been a DT fan for 25 years. This led me to other thoughts, in no particular order -

25 years ago, I was 18 years old, my dad was alive, and I hadn't yet met my beautiful wife and started our family
      Now, over two decades later, my oldest son saw his first rock concert at a DT show in Boston, and
      My youngest son is anxious for his first concert at the Boston DT show next year.

These guys have literally been a part of my life for longer than my wife has and, it occurs to me, are some day going to stop doing what they do best. There will undoubtedly be a hole in my life when that happens.

At any rate, I've got a very sizable music collection and there is simply no band from which the albums get better and better, except for DT. I hope to get a M&G package when they come to Boston, as I simply want the opportunity to thank them for all the years of enjoyment and awe that they've given me...

I wonder if there's any kind of discount or consideration for bringing your first and second-born sons to a M&G...?

Swestleyj60's picture
on August 21, 2013 - 6:32pm

I can hardly wait for the NA Tour next year and the new album in only a couple of weeks...

It occurred to me the other day, that I've been a DT fan for 25 years. This led me to other thoughts, in no particular order -

25 years ago, I was 18 years old, my dad was alive, and I hadn't yet met my beautiful wife and started our family
    Now, over two decades later, my oldest son saw his first rock concert at a DT show in Boston, and
    My youngest son is anxious for his first concert at the Boston DT show next year.

These guys have literally been a part of my life for longer than my wife has and, it occurs to me, are some day going to stop doing what they do best. There will undoubtedly be a hole in my life when that happens.

At any rate, I've got a very sizable music collection and there is simply no band from which the albums get better and better, except for DT. I hope to get a M&G package when they come to Boston, as I simply want the opportunity to thank them for all the years of enjoyment and awe that they've given me...

I wonder if there's any kind of discount or consideration for bringing your first and second-born sons to a M&G...?

Forum category: 
Jorge Armando's picture

Nice thoughts. No discount though, lol.