Skip directly to content

Not receiving new disc even though ordered through DT website

• Not receiving new disc even though ordered through DT website
    September 20, 2013 - 3:57pm

I have today registered with the DT Forum just so I can register my DISGUST in the fact that I ordered the new album via the DT shop in the hope I would receive the disc as near to release date as possible.
    I have this evening received notification from Warnerartists.net that "Unfortunately there has been a delay in delivery, but not to worry your order is on it's way."
    So much for supporting the band, I would have hoped having used the link displayed on this, the official web site, the fans and people who support the band would be treated with a degree of respect and at least get the disc on the release date.
    I have posted this in the hope that the band and there management find out how the fans are treated.
    Anyone else get shafted like this?

Stef1's picture
on September 20, 2013 - 3:57pm

I have today registered with the DT Forum just so I can register my DISGUST in the fact that I ordered the new album via the DT shop in the hope I would receive the disc as near to release date as possible.
I have this evening received notification from Warnerartists.net that "Unfortunately there has been a delay in delivery, but not to worry your order is on it's way."
So much for supporting the band, I would have hoped having used the link displayed on this, the official web site, the fans and people who support the band would be treated with a degree of respect and at least get the disc on the release date.
I have posted this in the hope that the band and there management find out how the fans are treated.
Anyone else get shafted like this?

Forum category: