Skip directly to content

Not sure why i can't listen ToT CD through my pc

• Not sure why i can't listen ToT CD through my pc
    July 22, 2014 - 8:36am

Hello guys! I recently bought the official Train Of Thought CD and I have a question about it.
    I can't listen to it through any program in my computer, for reasons of safety and copyrights probably.
    The only way to listen to it is to put it on my DVD Deck or a CD player. I understand the safety reasons of course, but I truly have no intention to copy it or do anything similar to that..I just want to put it in my pc and enjoy it(its by the way my favourite album :) )
    So, my question is: is there anyway to listen to it through my computer, or due to the safety reasons, the only way is through a cd player or the DVD Deck?Also, the cd says that if I enter this site, I can unlock Official Bonus Material for the album, that I can find nowhere else. Is that true, and if so, how can I do that?
    Thanks and...
    Up the Dreams!!! :)

TheEnemyInside's picture
on July 22, 2014 - 8:36am

Hello guys! I recently bought the official Train Of Thought CD and I have a question about it.
I can't listen to it through any program in my computer, for reasons of safety and copyrights probably.
The only way to listen to it is to put it on my DVD Deck or a CD player. I understand the safety reasons of course, but I truly have no intention to copy it or do anything similar to that..I just want to put it in my pc and enjoy it(its by the way my favourite album :) )
So, my question is: is there anyway to listen to it through my computer, or due to the safety reasons, the only way is through a cd player or the DVD Deck?Also, the cd says that if I enter this site, I can unlock Official Bonus Material for the album, that I can find nowhere else. Is that true, and if so, how can I do that?
Thanks and...
Up the Dreams!!! :)

Forum category: 
TheEnemyInside's picture

NOTE: i UNDERSTAND THE COPYRIGHT REASONS, I JUST WANT TO SEE IF THATS THE CAUSE FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO LISTEN TO THE CD