Skip directly to content

Official Release date for Live at Luna Park

• Official Release date for Live at Luna Park
    May 30, 2013 - 10:36pm

So, the CD/DVD is being OFFICIALLY released Nov 5, 2013. I love DT. No doubt about that but...........I'm a little pissed that it took until 5/30 for someone to officially post that the release date was pushed back. I've been looking all over the internet all month and asking around in various stores to find out ANY info on which Tuesday in May (since no one ever gave the exact week) the release date was supposed to be. Sorry to say, but someone in the DT camp dropped the ball on this one. As if they didn't know, at the very least, a month ago that it needed to be pushed back 6 months! Even if they didn't know exactly when it'll be released. They could have just said that "we regret to inform our fans that the DVD will NOT be released in May. More info to come". or something like that. Sorry, just needed to vent.

controlurselfdude's picture
on May 30, 2013 - 10:36pm

So, the CD/DVD is being OFFICIALLY released Nov 5, 2013. I love DT. No doubt about that but...........I'm a little pissed that it took until 5/30 for someone to officially post that the release date was pushed back. I've been looking all over the internet all month and asking around in various stores to find out ANY info on which Tuesday in May (since no one ever gave the exact week) the release date was supposed to be. Sorry to say, but someone in the DT camp dropped the ball on this one. As if they didn't know, at the very least, a month ago that it needed to be pushed back 6 months! Even if they didn't know exactly when it'll be released. They could have just said that "we regret to inform our fans that the DVD will NOT be released in May. More info to come". or something like that. Sorry, just needed to vent.

Forum category: 
Jorge Armando's picture

Agreed. It was a poorly, poorly made decision.

Invincible Psychotron's picture

I strongly feel it was purposely done because Dream Theater will be releasing their 12th observation by the end of summer. I think the date has been pushed back to November 5th instead of May to offer fans a double treat. Having said that I do wish to conclude that I'm NOT UPSET about it, because I am!