Skip directly to content

Older Fans

• Older Fans
    April 19, 2012 - 6:36pm

I'd like to know what is the experience to be an older fan for others. i know that for me it was like a hidden fire that suddenly errupted and i'm interested to know how is it for others

duchifat's picture
on April 19, 2012 - 6:36pm

I'd like to know what is the experience to be an older fan for others. i know that for me it was like a hidden fire that suddenly errupted and i'm interested to know how is it for others

Forum category: 
InfectiouslyPerverted's picture

I'm 47 and I've been a DT fan for 18 years. I don't see myself ever getting tired of their music. I'd like to think that there are fans around my age going to their shows. I mean, for goodness sake, the "guys" are basically my age anyway give or take a few years.

Of course, I've been a music fan my whole life although I didn't actually go to my first real concert until I was 18!!

RonnyKelly's picture

I got into DT in the early years when I heard them doing a cover of the Rush song Jacobs Ladder, that was me hooked.

JeffAsIAm's picture

@fb_norman_ottley: Get ahold of Trombone Shorty's last cd. Energy out the ass, and great musical skills.

JeffAsIAm's picture

I'm almost 53. But I've been a fan of DT since 1992. I grew up loving all kinds of music, but I've been a metal head since I was 10. I'll be rocking out until the end of time.

fb_norman_ottley's picture

I'm a 61 year old fan. I discovered DT several years ago now after being a prog rock fan for many years. I think that DT added an extra energy and dimension that rock bands (especially in the UK) have been lacking for years. DT are now my most favourite band ever.