Skip directly to content

ORLANDO WANTS!!!!

• ORLANDO WANTS!!!!
    October 20, 2011 - 5:16am

After doing my research online and confirming it, Orlando definitely wants to have the Acoustic set be the one featuring Beneath the Surface...and based on current math and study, it doesn't look like it's going to happen that way... ;(

BUT! If the band would be so kind as to break a little tradition here and do this, I, ThaBlakester, ASSURE you that you WILL see the result of it when you get to Orlando. If you don't believe me then just try.....got nothin to lose....LOL!!!

ok l8r everyone! (by the by, i'm coming over from setlist.fm where we've been meticulously studying the setlist and we don't think we're gonna get Beneath the Surface but if we do then it would make the Orlando show SO much better! We don't care about anything else, just that one part.

Everything else as far as the set list goes that you're doing this tour is perfection so keep it comin!!!!! BUT......when it comes time for that acoustic set in Orlando, let it be heard that the fans have asked the the acoustic set with Beneath the Surface to be included instead of the other acoustic set...

Thanks everyone and wish us luck because the chances of the band seeing this are slim to none but hopefully you'll agree especially if you'll be there.....

l8r bro's!!!

fb_blake_ly's picture
on October 20, 2011 - 5:16am

After doing my research online and confirming it, Orlando definitely wants to have the Acoustic set be the one featuring Beneath the Surface...and based on current math and study, it doesn't look like it's going to happen that way... ;(

BUT! If the band would be so kind as to break a little tradition here and do this, I, ThaBlakester, ASSURE you that you WILL see the result of it when you get to Orlando. If you don't believe me then just try.....got nothin to lose....LOL!!!

ok l8r everyone! (by the by, i'm coming over from setlist.fm where we've been meticulously studying the setlist and we don't think we're gonna get Beneath the Surface but if we do then it would make the Orlando show SO much better! We don't care about anything else, just that one part.

Everything else as far as the set list goes that you're doing this tour is perfection so keep it comin!!!!! BUT......when it comes time for that acoustic set in Orlando, let it be heard that the fans have asked the the acoustic set with Beneath the Surface to be included instead of the other acoustic set...

Thanks everyone and wish us luck because the chances of the band seeing this are slim to none but hopefully you'll agree especially if you'll be there.....

l8r bro's!!!

Forum category: 
troyofyort's picture

haha I'm going to the Houston show, and we want that setlist also, however if yall got that one we probably wouldn't :/ the reason i want it is for Under a Glass Moon and Forsaken since its my dads favorite and this is his first DT show...either way have a blast at the DT concert, either way its gonna be awesome