Skip directly to content

Photos

• Photos
    February 3, 2014 - 6:40am

Can you help me please? Where can I find photos (Platinum Meet and Greet VIP) from Prague? Thank you. Sorry for my poor English.

Ladislav's picture
on February 3, 2014 - 6:40am

Can you help me please? Where can I find photos (Platinum Meet and Greet VIP) from Prague? Thank you. Sorry for my poor English.

Forum category: 
grindman's picture
new

i went saturday to the concert of DT in Gelsenkirchen, why i may not take pictures at your concerts? the security said to me not to take pictures, why is that, i can understand you filmed the show that you wan't the public take pictures but the show is not filmed, it is sad ! but it was a great DT show, i have seen many DT shows , but never the song Space dye vest , it was very emotional! it was great thanx greetings sietse from Holland!

monk's picture

Hi Everybody of the Dream Theater Webcrew

I will be the bands guest at their Mannheim concert on July 19th 2014 (Reitstadion at Maimarket).
Frankly speaking I only have an ordinary ticket.

Is it allowed to take pictures with my camera only for private use?

If yes, please give me your official okay. That will be helpful at the entry of the stadion.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Kind regards,
Monk

ph110296's picture

hI MY BOYFRIEND AND I ATTENDED THE SHOW LAST SATURDAY IN CHICAGO AND HE DID THE VIP MEET AND GREET AND WE DONT KNOW ANY DETAILS ON WHERE OR WHEN THE PHOTO WILL BE POSTED I HAVE ALSO NOT RECIEVED AN EMAIL YET IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ITS MUCH APPRECIATED

Callahan's picture

Are you the one that messaged the Facebook account? If so, I sent a response there.

MC

firks's picture

Hi, iam also after my meet and greet photo. i was at the manchester show. i dont know if it was because i wasnt signed up on here that i didnt have an email? i forgot to ask at the meet and greet!

Punxsutawneyphil's picture

Hi,
maybe you can help me. Where can i find my Photo with the band. I had the meet&greet Package for the Show in dusseldorf (Germany] on February th 18th. If you need further Information please let me know. Thank you

Callahan's picture

They are generally uploaded 7 days after the concert.

If you haven't received an email by then, feel free to contact me at dreamtheatermoderator@gmail.com

dorukeski's picture

Hey there..I also havent recieved my photos with the band yet.Can i have a link for the show at paris january 31? Thanks

Callahan's picture

They are generally uploaded 7 days after the concert.

If you haven't received an email by then, feel free to contact me at dreamtheatermoderator@gmail.com

Lazlow Panaflex's picture

Could I also have that link please? I never saved it when it was posted on Facebook!!

Cregstep's picture

Have the images from London on the 14th Feb been uploaded yet?

Callahan's picture

Email sent

The Saint's picture

Hi, somebody know where I can find Platinum Meet and Greet VIP Photos from paris 31 january 2014 ?
i have still not receive the mail from Dt crew.

Callahan's picture

Email sent pasztet

pasztet's picture

hi, you find it? Can you help me please? Where can I find photos " Meet and Greet VIP" from poland?

Callahan's picture

I've sent the link to your email address you registered here with.

MC