Skip directly to content

please consider coming back

• please consider coming back
    October 18, 2011 - 2:43am

Dear, Dream Theater

Last year i wasn´t a dream theater fan at all , but after all of you came to lima-peru, i stated to beacome a great fan of dream theater.

That was beacuse of the type of music and the type of compositions you make.
    Dream Theater has take an important part of my life beacuse , i was only a guitarrist but after lisening dream theater. i decided to be a musician and follow the steps of my best guitarrist John Petrucci.

So i ask to dream theater, not as a fan, as a musician, if they could come back to peru to convince myself if that is it the life i want to have.
    Last year i couldnt went to your concert beacuse
    of money and i didnt know very well your music, and now i want to go with all my heart.

if it is necesary i would resend this message to all of you all the days until you consider comeback to peru.
    (to the best band in the world)

PLEASE WRITE ME BACK

Bruno Torres Schiaffino

Bruno Torres Schiaffino's picture
on October 18, 2011 - 2:43am

Dear, Dream Theater

Last year i wasn´t a dream theater fan at all , but after all of you came to lima-peru, i stated to beacome a great fan of dream theater.

That was beacuse of the type of music and the type of compositions you make.
Dream Theater has take an important part of my life beacuse , i was only a guitarrist but after lisening dream theater. i decided to be a musician and follow the steps of my best guitarrist John Petrucci.

So i ask to dream theater, not as a fan, as a musician, if they could come back to peru to convince myself if that is it the life i want to have.
Last year i couldnt went to your concert beacuse
of money and i didnt know very well your music, and now i want to go with all my heart.

if it is necesary i would resend this message to all of you all the days until you consider comeback to peru.
(to the best band in the world)

PLEASE WRITE ME BACK

Bruno Torres Schiaffino

Forum category: