Skip directly to content

Please guys...!

• Please guys...!
    November 24, 2012 - 5:34pm

I've been a huge fan of yours ever since I first heard Train of Thought (first CD I heard, Images and Words was the second ^^). Your playing, your music, your attitude have all influenced me deeply and when I had the chance to see you guys live two years ago here in Porto, it was amazing. Over these last two years I have matured musically, started playing bass (thank you John Myung! :D), and tried to learn a few of your songs. Needless to say, I still can barely play the "easier" ones, if there is such a thing.

If you could, please, come back to Porto on your next European tour, it would mean so much to me to see you guys live again. I would make sure to be on the front row, even if it meant sleeping in front of the venue the day before. So please come back? :D

Jan Almeida's picture
on November 24, 2012 - 5:34pm

I've been a huge fan of yours ever since I first heard Train of Thought (first CD I heard, Images and Words was the second ^^). Your playing, your music, your attitude have all influenced me deeply and when I had the chance to see you guys live two years ago here in Porto, it was amazing. Over these last two years I have matured musically, started playing bass (thank you John Myung! :D), and tried to learn a few of your songs. Needless to say, I still can barely play the "easier" ones, if there is such a thing.

If you could, please, come back to Porto on your next European tour, it would mean so much to me to see you guys live again. I would make sure to be on the front row, even if it meant sleeping in front of the venue the day before. So please come back? :D

Forum category: