Skip directly to content

Possibly Coming to Chicago?

• Possibly Coming to Chicago?
    February 4, 2012 - 6:51am

Hello,

I am a guitarist from Illinois and I have never seen Dream Theater LIVE ever. Dream Theater is my favorite band and John Petrucci is one of my favorite Guitarists; right next to Randy Rhoads. I was wondering if there was any chance that Dream Theater would be coming to Chicago? Maybe at the United Center? That would be absolutely fantastic! I would literally be flipping off the walls... You guys are great, and Mr. Petrucci your musical phrasing is amazing. Thanks guys and hopefully I can see you LIVE soon.

Safety and Peace,

playalot86

playalot86's picture
on February 4, 2012 - 6:51am

Hello,

I am a guitarist from Illinois and I have never seen Dream Theater LIVE ever. Dream Theater is my favorite band and John Petrucci is one of my favorite Guitarists; right next to Randy Rhoads. I was wondering if there was any chance that Dream Theater would be coming to Chicago? Maybe at the United Center? That would be absolutely fantastic! I would literally be flipping off the walls... You guys are great, and Mr. Petrucci your musical phrasing is amazing. Thanks guys and hopefully I can see you LIVE soon.

Safety and Peace,

playalot86

Forum category: 
playalot86's picture

Aw man that is not good. Well I have no idea when I will be able to see them LIVE... I guess I will keep hoping. Haha.

sinan810's picture

You just missed their North American tour, they're in Europe now