Crazy4DT checking in.

Original forum signup was 2003...

Kimberlyand's picture
on September 10, 2011 - 2:29am

Crazy4DT checking in.

Original forum signup was 2003...

Forum category: 
carl320's picture

I've been carl320 since I started hanging out on the old EZBoard in 2000.

Itchy's Mom's picture

why does your join date say 2009

molon_uk's picture

[quote=eternal dreamer]yes im mad[/quote]

Welp, at least we know you're not an imposter!

Itchy's Mom's picture

lol

WDADU's picture

I joined in 2003, but I had been lurking since 2002 when I became a fan of the band. When the board here was taken away, I signed up at the 5/8 website, and then when [i]that[/i] changed, as it was no longer a Dream Theater website, but has actually changed its name to 5/8, I immediately signed up on www.dreamtheaterforums.org. On all websites, from the beginning, I have been WDADU.

eternal dreamer's picture

I'm eternal_dreamer.. but someone fucking stole my username! :[ had it on every dt related forum, or any other forum since i discovered the internet.. yes im mad

and.. not really from the old forum but been to mp forums since 2005 until i was banned heheheh also 5/8 and dtf

sup

Thistle92's picture

Lurked around DT.net for years before joining in 2004 (as Volume92)

kikujiro's picture

Oh man, I remember the old DT forum on here. I signed up back whenever it first was around. Maybe that was 2000? I honestly forget. My screen name was Aythesryche, or Aythe. One of those.

NickDTF's picture

Joined DT.net in December of 2003 as Xanadu3737.

Infinite Cactus's picture

Infinite Cactus since around late 2005. That doesn't really make me that old of a member but hey, that's 6 years

Cecilia 's picture

Joined dt.net in 02 or 03

Hyperplex's picture

Joined in 2000 as 03starclassic82....became Hyperplex in 2002 when the board moved to vBulletin.

CrimsonSunriseDTF's picture

Joined in 2001 or 2002 "Sideways" or "Sideways77"

ChinoDTF's picture

I joined DT.net in 2004.

Bacong's picture

lol

YamahaSynth's picture

[quote=Awake79]Same screen name. Originally joined in 2000. When the old board was shutdown, I never went to any other ones that got started. Happy to see one back on here though, and happy to have gotten my screen name back. hahaha[/quote]

Same here!!

Awake79's picture

Same screen name. Originally joined in 2000. When the old board was shutdown, I never went to any other ones that got started. Happy to see one back on here though, and happy to have gotten my screen name back. hahaha