Skip directly to content

Rosemont theater hosed me

• Rosemont theater hosed me
    October 4, 2011 - 12:30am

My friends and I purchased tickets for the 10/2 show in rosemont , il. Our tickets were for the balcony that wound up behind a curtain. The ushers reassigned our seats to the extreme left side of the house in the balcony. We were not able to see mike Mangini or Jon rudness at all for the entire show. I tried to enjoy the show. I also noticed empty seats under the balcony that would have been much better than our crummy seats. What I did see and hear was awesome. My problem is with the idiots in charge at the rosemont theater, not my favorite band of all time

Jmascenic's picture
on October 4, 2011 - 12:30am

My friends and I purchased tickets for the 10/2 show in rosemont , il. Our tickets were for the balcony that wound up behind a curtain. The ushers reassigned our seats to the extreme left side of the house in the balcony. We were not able to see mike Mangini or Jon rudness at all for the entire show. I tried to enjoy the show. I also noticed empty seats under the balcony that would have been much better than our crummy seats. What I did see and hear was awesome. My problem is with the idiots in charge at the rosemont theater, not my favorite band of all time

Forum category: 
Jmascenic's picture

@gibson_DT:Thanks for the tip. I did not buy those seats. I was re-assigned those seats after they put up the curtain cutting off half of the balcony seats.

gibson_DT's picture

Sorry to hear that. While Rosemont Theater is a great venue with great sound quality, just for future reference for anybody who wants to see any concerts there, do not buy tickets on the extreme sides of the balcony 'cause you'll not be able to see half the stage.

Cirone328's picture

Write a letter of what happened to the CEO of the theater. They may make it up to you some how. By the way, it's Rudess.

Ledzep's picture

That really sucks because there were empty seats in the bottom sections.

Jmascenic's picture

Sorry for the typo. Jordan Rudness.