Skip directly to content

Salt Lake City Show Sept 30th

• Salt Lake City Show Sept 30th
    September 9, 2011 - 9:07pm

Dream Theater Salt Lake City Awaits You!! Looking forward to a great night.............

chiefsdawg's picture
on September 9, 2011 - 9:07pm

Dream Theater Salt Lake City Awaits You!! Looking forward to a great night.............

Forum category: 
chiefsdawg's picture

good stuff for sure, havent seen them live since saltair back in like 94 during the awake alblum so im excited the date cant get here quick enough

Ytsejammin's picture

Looking forward to seeing you all there. It's gonna rock!

YTSE's picture

Enjoy the VIP package chiefsdawg! I was so close to doing that, if wife didn't want to go I would have done it! She is a DT fan too. We will be looking down on you lucky ones in the front! Cant wait!

YTSE's picture

2nd Row of Loge Just left of Center Section (The front of Balcony). Wife is going with me See you all there! I am really excited for it. From what I have heard of the ADTOE its simply amazing! Cant wait for my CD to show up! Come on the 13thand the 30th! Been watching my DT Budokon, Score and Chaos in motion concert DVDs.

Cant wait!!!

chiefsdawg's picture

front row balcony , nice i think im probably front row front row, my wife let me purchase the vip package, i did it back in 2006 but the show was cancelled, so she pretty much said your doin it and i dont care if its 275 bucks, what a nice wife...

Spitty's picture

Hell yeah buddy! Me and two friends got front-row seats on the top balcony. Gonna be a blast. :D