Skip directly to content

San Francisco Show - Spoilers

• San Francisco Show - Spoilers
    September 25, 2011 - 7:15am

Just got back from my 20th DT show and was blown away again. Set list is below. A little too short and similar to the European leg minus the new songs. No Breaking all Illusions :(

Bridges In The Sky
    These Walls
    Build Me Up, Break Me Down
    Endless Sacrifice
    Drum Solo
    Ytse Jam
    Silent Man (original acoustic version)
    Beneath The Surface
    Great Debate
    Backs of Angels
    Forsaken
    Through Her Eyes
    Fatal Tragedy
    Outcry

Under A Glass Moon

Nice new stage set up and light show. Mangini was a beast and the band received a huge and very warm welcome as did Mangini.

Geddy Petrucci's picture
on September 25, 2011 - 7:15am

Just got back from my 20th DT show and was blown away again. Set list is below. A little too short and similar to the European leg minus the new songs. No Breaking all Illusions :(

Bridges In The Sky
These Walls
Build Me Up, Break Me Down
Endless Sacrifice
Drum Solo
Ytse Jam
Silent Man (original acoustic version)
Beneath The Surface
Great Debate
Backs of Angels
Forsaken
Through Her Eyes
Fatal Tragedy
Outcry

Under A Glass Moon

Nice new stage set up and light show. Mangini was a beast and the band received a huge and very warm welcome as did Mangini.

Forum category: 
JamesEwt's picture

i like the lead in these walls. It's not a bad tune at all. Just not up to snuff with the other DT material on the set list.

Lightweight's picture

1 thing I never ever thought in my life I would hear: [quote=BigBunny]they played These Walls. [u]my fav[/u]. DT song [/quote]

Geddy Petrucci's picture

BTW, it was Through My Words and not Through Her Eyes.

Imonkeyman's picture

Here is a video from the show lastnight that I found on YouTube, it is "Beneath The Surface." The audio is decent, but the video is kind of grainy and shakes a bit, but worth the watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLMeq93OWiw

Hprog's picture

It's a cool setlist, but I definitely can't understand why didn't they include Breaking all Illusions. I guess all of us who love the new album NEED to hear that song live. I saw them at the Loreley in July and the setlist is quite similar indeed. I hope they make some changes when they come back to Europe in winter. I look forward to hearing Outcry and Bridges in the Sky live, but I also need Breaking all Illusions there, so I'll get to hear my 3 favories from ADTOE. It wouldn't hurt me if they play Metropolis Pt. I as well :D

BigBunny's picture

oh my gosh, they played These Walls. my fav. DT song \m/

BigBunny's picture

[quote=Lightweight]1 thing I never ever thought in my life I would hear: [quote=BigBunny]they played These Walls. [u]my fav[/u]. DT song [/quote][/quote]

well i am a noob to DT. it could change ;)