Skip directly to content

Scores

• Scores
    September 9, 2011 - 7:49pm

hello everybody, i have a question on anybody, who could help. i'm from slovakia and i study on conservatory, the final year. i will have to prepare a final work till the end of this year and i have chosen a topic regarding style fusions. i would like to mention also cooperation of dream theater with the symphonic orchestra and i would like to demonstrate this fact on short parts of real scores. could anybody advise me, if it's possible to find orchestral scores somewhere or whom to address with such a request? thanks a lot.

mariopolonyi's picture
on September 9, 2011 - 7:49pm

hello everybody, i have a question on anybody, who could help. i'm from slovakia and i study on conservatory, the final year. i will have to prepare a final work till the end of this year and i have chosen a topic regarding style fusions. i would like to mention also cooperation of dream theater with the symphonic orchestra and i would like to demonstrate this fact on short parts of real scores. could anybody advise me, if it's possible to find orchestral scores somewhere or whom to address with such a request? thanks a lot.

Forum category: 
mariopolonyi's picture

@bosk1: thanks, I've tried to ask them, with no reply yet.

weezul's picture

might have to bite the bullet and try some transcription yourself... :(

bosk1's picture

Check these guys out. http://stdproject.blogspot.com/ They may be able to help with what you are looking for.