Skip directly to content

Seattle Show 27th

• Seattle Show 27th
    September 10, 2011 - 11:48pm

Who's going? My first DT concert, looking forward to it. I bought tickets for DT/Maiden but missed it due to a really bad ear infection.

For anyone that's been to Showbox SoDo, how's the venue?

Oh, and John Myung, you are 최고 (best)! 화이팅(fighting)!

btw, what is the average dB range? I have tinnitus, so I'll probably be in the back with earplugs.

alex86's picture
on September 10, 2011 - 11:48pm

Who's going? My first DT concert, looking forward to it. I bought tickets for DT/Maiden but missed it due to a really bad ear infection.

For anyone that's been to Showbox SoDo, how's the venue?

Oh, and John Myung, you are 최고 (best)! 화이팅(fighting)!

btw, what is the average dB range? I have tinnitus, so I'll probably be in the back with earplugs.

Forum category: 
Scorpa65's picture

Here it is the 27th and getting ready so is my G/F which its her first DT show and my 3rd. Getting stoked. Cant wait to see MM play. what a great day this is.
Peace

Catcher10's picture

My bad. I just saw notice that the show has been moved to that Moore.
So I assume it will be a rush to get the front seats?
Should be good.

Catcher10's picture

^ Its not at the Moore Theater.....its at The Showbox SODO, the one down the street from Safeco field.

SilentFury007's picture

I SOOOO wish I was going... if this concert was 2 months ago I could have gone, but I just started a new job, I have no vacation time accrued, and the drive is 6 hours both ways. And even if I decided to do it now I can't because I got scheduled for a meeting at 5 PM that evening over here in Pullman. :( I'm really bummed, I missed them last time around, and I'm going to miss them again... I don't like this pattern, I just hope they come this direction again soon. Have fun to all who go! Enjoy the Moore, one of my dream venues...

Catcher10's picture

Whole family is going! We saw them with IM....it was great but short. I did not make the Portland show the night before which was 3 hrs long. Then saw Portnoy with Neal Morse this past May on the Testimony 2 tour at EMP....That was AWESOME AMAZING show!.
Showbox is all standing room, no seating. Close nit venue, and yes very loud!! Bring plugs if you have ear issues. Trivium is open act and they are more screamo, speed type metal. Not my interest but one of my boys likes them, my wife and I will be at the bar area during this part.... :)

Its gonna be great!