Skip directly to content

Seattle show

• Seattle show
    September 27, 2011 - 6:07pm

So whos all going to the Seattle show? I got my tickets early. Hopefully it puts me in a good seatting or is it still GA? To all thats going its gonna be a great show.

I wonder if we will get set list A or B or maybe theres a 3rd one. It will be exciting to see. Set list A has Outcry and B has Breaking All Illusions. Both looked great. Hopefully theres a 3rd and we get the best of both worlds of set A and B.

Rockkkkkkk onnnnnn.

Scorpa65's picture
on September 27, 2011 - 6:07pm

So whos all going to the Seattle show? I got my tickets early. Hopefully it puts me in a good seatting or is it still GA? To all thats going its gonna be a great show.

I wonder if we will get set list A or B or maybe theres a 3rd one. It will be exciting to see. Set list A has Outcry and B has Breaking All Illusions. Both looked great. Hopefully theres a 3rd and we get the best of both worlds of set A and B.

Rockkkkkkk onnnnnn.

Forum category: 
morr4925's picture

Rocking show. I was dissapointed with the seating options. Was it just me, or did early ticket holders for the showbox show get the shaft too and have to sit in general admission in just the balcony? I tried to get on the main floor and was told my seats were in the balcony. I think they could have credited those early ticket buyers buy giving them seats on the main floor.

Still enjoyed the show immensely. Although, couldn't even hear the bass from the balcony at all.

Spiderman_00's picture

WOW!!!

What a show...Still blown away at how great they sounded. Plus the band looked to be having a blast and playing around. Great vibe and great setlist. Mangini is a beast and was dead on!!!! *Except for the part in "Under a Glass Moon" where everything is quiet and you hear the ride cymbal "Ding" lol

Pics are coming shortly...Again thanks to DT for a special evening. :)

JamesEwt's picture

I'm a huge fan of the Outcry song - it just speaks to me due to some personal circumstances. I'd be happy to hear either tune live. Good chance I'll hear both since I'm hitting a few shows.

Glad you all had fun, just a couple weeks for me!!

taisttest's picture

Just saw the show last night...after they got the sound dialed in it was a great performance, the new drummer was incredible and I can't wait to see them again. Sadly I missed the e mail about the venue change so I didn't get the killer seat I thought I would get...better luck next time!

Scorpa65's picture

What a amazing show. The set list was the same as the first show they did. MM drum solo was excellent. Aside from a little bass feed back in the first song the show was awesome. Trivium kicked ass ass well. The crowd was really loud they drowned out James when was talking. Great show, if you get a chance go see the show.

To John, John, James, Jordan, and Mike,

Thank you sooooo much for continuing, and for giving us a great album, and a top notch #1 show.
May you guys continue to play and put out great music.