Skip directly to content

Seeing Da Mob tomorrow...

• Seeing Da Mob tomorrow...
    June 11, 2013 - 6:36pm

Gonna go see Portnoy's Adrenaline Mob tomorrow, here in good 'ole Mexico city. They're gonna be supporting Halestorm or something but I'm gonna go see Mike, (Izzy Hale should make for a sweet vision, though).
    Anyone's seen AMOB live? Is it a good show? Guess I'm gonna find out myself soon enough, eh?

Jorge Armando's picture
on June 11, 2013 - 6:36pm

Gonna go see Portnoy's Adrenaline Mob tomorrow, here in good 'ole Mexico city. They're gonna be supporting Halestorm or something but I'm gonna go see Mike, (Izzy Hale should make for a sweet vision, though).
Anyone's seen AMOB live? Is it a good show? Guess I'm gonna find out myself soon enough, eh?

Forum category: 
Jorge Armando's picture

@Phrygian Sunshine: Just did. Amazing pics!!!

Phrygian Sunshine's picture

@Jorge Armando: Did you check out the DT slideshow from the studio? Black and white photography is the best. So cool.

Jorge Armando's picture

@Phrygian Sunshine: Always a good experience to sleep out on the street waiting for tickets!!! Also nice that IM comes every other year. Lol.

@Jorge Armando: That will be a good show. I haven't seen Iron Maiden in quite a while. I think it was the 80s. I recall waiting overnight in front of the coliseum to get tickets. That was the only time I ever did that.

Jorge Armando's picture

@Phrygian Sunshine: And on 09/17/13 Iron Maiden is coming again. Yeahhhhh...

@Jorge Armando: Ah, sounds like it was fun. I'm glad to hear you had a good time. I love the feeling in the air when a concert is in town. You're making me want to go to another one sometime soon.

Jorge Armando's picture

@Phrygian Sunshine: It was really, really good. I must confess I'm not that familiar with neither AMOB nor Halestorm. Damnit, I don't even know the names of their songs, but it was an awesome show. I wanted to see Portnoy again and this was a perfect opportunity, even though I found out about this show 3 days before. The guy is at the top of his game and he's still the same funny character he was in DT. So, I had a couple beers and some pizza and had a really good time bud :)

@Jorge Armando: So, how was the show?

Jorge Armando's picture

@Callahan: I'll try mate!!!

Jorge Armando's picture

@Phrygian Sunshine: I will my friend. Believe you me I will!!!!

Callahan's picture

Take lots of photos of Lzzy for us!!

I guess that would be tonight. Have a great time at the concert, my friend!