Skip directly to content

SEOUL, SK Date April 2012

• SEOUL, SK Date April 2012
    February 16, 2012 - 2:55pm

So, they said the venue changed, but Petrucci has the site still at the original place they first posted...WHERE IS THIS CONCERT GOING TO BE?

ALSO, how can I get tickets already...the link they post on this site does me no good, as it is mostly in Korean, and when I do a search, only DT in 2008 comes up...It's 4 YEARS LATER people...

I don't want to be sitting in some shitty seats when they come here so can anyone help a kid out here? thanks!

Willtolive's picture
on February 16, 2012 - 2:55pm

So, they said the venue changed, but Petrucci has the site still at the original place they first posted...WHERE IS THIS CONCERT GOING TO BE?

ALSO, how can I get tickets already...the link they post on this site does me no good, as it is mostly in Korean, and when I do a search, only DT in 2008 comes up...It's 4 YEARS LATER people...

I don't want to be sitting in some shitty seats when they come here so can anyone help a kid out here? thanks!

Forum category: 
Frostbitez's picture

Who said the venue has changed?

Acording to this http://ticket.interpark.com/Global/Play/Goods/GoodsInfo.asp?GoodsCode=12... it is still Olympic Park Olympic Hall.