Skip directly to content

SETLISTS!

• SETLISTS!
    October 4, 2011 - 4:29am

I thought a setlist thread might be nice, so those of us who aren't able to hit this leg of the tour can live vicariously through those of you fortunate enough to see DT live this season.

Would be nice to get a feel for what songs they are rotating in/out, how long the setlists are, etc...

So please if you've seen them live this year or are headed to see them soon, please let us know what tracks were played... fuel our jealousy.

EndersGamer's picture
on October 4, 2011 - 4:29am

I thought a setlist thread might be nice, so those of us who aren't able to hit this leg of the tour can live vicariously through those of you fortunate enough to see DT live this season.

Would be nice to get a feel for what songs they are rotating in/out, how long the setlists are, etc...

So please if you've seen them live this year or are headed to see them soon, please let us know what tracks were played... fuel our jealousy.

Forum category: 
solitaryshell's picture

It seems that some are not a fan of The Great Debate being in the set but I have to put myself on the side that was happy to see it in there. I've always liked this song, I think it has very cool dynamics and rhythms and it sounds very good live. Good choice to put it in the set I say.

drop2d's picture

So far they have played 2 setlists... check em out here:
http://www.dreamtheater.net/board_posts/which-set-do-you-prefer-spoiler-...

Swerdz's picture