Skip directly to content

This shirt may be the greatest thing I have seen in my life

Phoenix87's picture
on October 1, 2011 - 8:03pm

When I first saw this shirt, I was truly overwhelmed by how incredibly awesome it is. This thread is for those who love the shirt

Enjoy

http://dreamtheater.shop.livenation.com/Product.aspx?cp=16785_23900&pc=F...

Forum category: 
northy's picture

Just ordered the other tour shirt (third one in line). I will wait until they play Manchester to get the album cover shirt (if i can afford it) because i want the English tour dates on it. All great shirts.

jimmylikes's picture

They did have this shirt last night in Chicago.. $40 for XXL.... I like the other two shirts better. Hoodie is actually pretty cool also...

Sebastiandaq's picture

Hahahaha this is awesome!

I will buy it and go to work with! :D

InfraredDream's picture

It looks even better live :) My friend took it at Vancouver show and it looks awesome on him!

weezul's picture

can anyone else confirm you can't get this at shows? Don't want to wait til Feb and then see it's not there?

rinoRotti's picture

Great shirt, I love it!

Brewtaco's picture

they didnt have this shirt at the sf show, so im assuming its an online thing. never know though.. was a little disappointed that the sweatshirt is $20 cheaper online :/ no surprise i guess..at least im supporting the best band in the world \m/

JohnFrantastic's picture

Ok, I need to buy that shirt!

BigBunny's picture

i stopped buying tour shirts a few years ago but if/when DT tour OZ i'll definetly be getting one of these! :D
is it only available from the online store? or are they available on tour?

[b]RC Towers [/b] - it looks to me that JP is a bit like Conan the Barbarian :p

Jordan Rudess's picture

I'm so gad to see this thread! I love this shirt and pushed for it! I think it is awesome and I look forward to seeing a lot of you folks wearing it!!! Good smile..... THANKS.
JR

Soulfire's picture

Lol awesome. The little cartoony DT characters just get better and better :D

JinovaDTF's picture

I like it, might be the one I pick up on Tuesday night.

RC Towers's picture

Just viewed the shirt, and you are right, an awesome shirt. It shows the lighter side of DT. Looks like JL is a pirate, JR is the wizard, MM is a genie?, JM is a ninja? and JP is a Lightening striker? Do you know what MM, JM, and JP suppose to represent?