• South America Tour?
    January 22, 2014 - 12:11am

We are waiting for you guys!

wdreamer1991's picture
on January 22, 2014 - 12:11am

We are waiting for you guys!

Forum category: 
athuler's picture

Amazing !!! I was in Rio and they "destroyed" everybody wwith a expectacular show... Thanks guys....

Marcellodrums's picture

Good day, I am of Olinda-PE, and wanted to know the day and hour to hour the plane will land at the international airport Guararapes in order to welcome the band, because I'm a big fan of all the DT. Who knows I'll be waiting. Thank you.

fb_márcio_josé_vieira's picture

I've just bought my tickets to the brasilia concert. I'm taking my nephew of 12. Is there any chance of him not to enter due to the parental rating?

figueras32's picture

ANYONE IN ARGENTINA BUY THE PLATINUM VIP, CAN GIVE ME ANY TYPE OF DATA ON THIS TICKET (WHERE IS REMOVED, THAT WAY THE PURCHASE IS MADE) ... MANY GRACIASSS

figueras32's picture

GENTE ALGUIEN DE ARGENTINA COMPRO EL VIP PLATINUM, ME PUEDEN DAR ALGUN TIPO DE DATOS SOBRE ESTE TICKET (COMO RETIRARLO; DE QUE MANERA SE HACE LA COMPRA)... MUCHAS GRACIASSS

maurete12686's picture

Lo compras con tarjeta de crédito en ésta pagina (en el link de Tour donde dice "VIP", no hay otra forma) cuando terminas la operación te mandan un mail que te dice que los tickets se retiran en el lugar donde se va a hacer el show el mismo día de la función. La movida es ANTES de que arranque el show por lo que hay que estar antes del horario de arranque, pero no especifica la hora sino que te dice que te van a mandar otro mail con mas información. Lo que no se es donde los retiras si el lugar no tiene boleteria, cosa que te preguntaba en el comentario anterior... si te enteras de algo por favor postealo!! Un saludo!

maurete12686's picture

Yo también lo compré!!! En el mail dice que lo tenemos que retirar en el "estadio" con una identificación con foto el día de la función. Tenes idea si el Mandarine Park tiene boleteria o algo que se le parezca?? Nunca fui... si me podes tirar la data te lo agradecería mucho. Exitos y larga vida al heavy progre!!! \m/

FlorDream's picture

AHHHHHH!!!! Thank you so much for everything!!!!! i can't wait to see you guys in buenos aires, argentina!!!!!!!!!

DanneRoyce's picture

any news about southamerican tour?. brazilian journalists are posting info about Dream Theater in southamerica, specially in brazil, chile and argentina. I'd like to know if this info is true. Thanks!

fb_edison_barbosa_ibiapino's picture

don't forget south america and brazil for this 2014 tour, please !! We are really looking forward to watching you again this year !!

Soulsheartss's picture

Chile is waiting for you guys! the album is just amazing!

CalauDT's picture

Primarily in Manaus City, Amazon, guys! there is a lot of fans here waiting for you, i ensure that here you will have an awesome and fuckin' rockin' crowd!! _/,,/
We already had received a lot of big bands just like: Iron Maiden, Helloween, Gammaray, Nightwish, Scorpions, Whitesnake, Kreator, Slayer is comming and Symphony X came TWICE!!
It's your turn now, guys...

Carlos Jr.

CalauDT's picture

It would be a fuckin pleasure to be with you again guys!! I have watched twice a DT show here on BRASIL! !
It'll be a new dream!

JoubertVieira's picture

It would be great if the dream theater came to south america, because this last album was simply amazing, I'm very eager to see them live

Reikimaster's picture

You guys have changed my life!!
Regarding the musical attitude towards my fans and my behavior to the world!
I'm a fan and always will be. I fully support the energy through you.
Many thanks and a big hug.

Daniel Marchi