Skip directly to content

Stockholm, Sweden, 2012-01-25

• Stockholm, Sweden, 2012-01-25
    November 10, 2011 - 2:55pm

So, are there any swedes here that'll be going to the concert?

I am going with a couple of friends and we're all eagerly looking forward to the big day. I'm thinking of going to the Meet & Greet as well but my friends won't be joining me for that. I guess they'll have to go and have a beer or five while they wait for me. ;)

Andreas Cambrand's picture
on November 10, 2011 - 2:55pm

So, are there any swedes here that'll be going to the concert?

I am going with a couple of friends and we're all eagerly looking forward to the big day. I'm thinking of going to the Meet & Greet as well but my friends won't be joining me for that. I guess they'll have to go and have a beer or five while they wait for me. ;)

Forum category: 

So, tomorrow is the big day. I can't wait and as it seems there have been some changes to the setlist. The European tour began yesterday in Finland and they went with the first of the two setlists that they've been using during the American tour, the one in which [i]The Silent Man[/i] + [i]Beneath the Surface[/i] are played during the acoustic session. These were the changes to that setlist last night in Helsinki:

[i]These Walls[/i] was replaced by [i][b]6:00[/b][/i]

[i]Endless Sacrifice[/i] was replaced by [i][b]Surrounded[/b][/i]

[i]The Ytse Jam[/i] was replaced by [i][b]A Fortune in Lies[/b][/i]

[i]Forsaken[/i] was replaced by [i][b]War Inside My Head[/b][/i] + [i][b]The Test That Stumped Them All[/b][/i]

[i]Through My Words[/i] + [i]Fatal Tragedy[/i] were replaced by [i][b]The Spirit Carries On[/b][/i]

[i][b]The Root of All Evil[/b][/i] was also added (the new setlist contains one song more than the previous ones) and [i]Outcry[/i] was moved so that it's now played after the acoustic session rather than before it.

The question is, what can we expect for the Stockholm concert as we'll most probably get the second setlist?

[i]Forsaken[/i] and [i]Caught in a Web[/i] have been taking turns during the American Tour so I wonder if [i]War Inside My Head[/i] + [i]The Test That Stumped Them All[/i] will also only be played every other concert and if so, what will be played instead tomorrow? Personally I'd love to see [i]This Is the Life[/i] make its live debut but I'm definitely not going to hold my breath for that.

Anyhow, it also seems as if the encores have switched places since [i]Pull Me Under[/i] was played yesterday. This should mean that we're getting [i]Under A Glass Moon[/i] instead, which suits me perfectly.

I just purchased my Meet & Greet ticket, now I'll have to figure out what item I want to bring to get signed.

It seems as if no Swedish fans have found their way to this new forum yet. Come on, I know you guys are out there, ADToE reached #3 in the Swedish charts after all. ;)