Skip directly to content

Studying Images and Words.

• Studying Images and Words.
    September 24, 2013 - 8:53pm

Hey guys, I would like to get any help I can writing a research paper on Dream Theater's Images and Words album. This is my absolute favorite DT album and I've listened to it about three hundred times now. I need to see if I can find credible information from people writing about this album and its impact on the genre of progressive metal. I would also like to write about interviews with the band members themselves. Anything you can give me to work off of will be immensely helpful. Thank you in advance!

Take The Time.'s picture
on September 24, 2013 - 8:53pm

Hey guys, I would like to get any help I can writing a research paper on Dream Theater's Images and Words album. This is my absolute favorite DT album and I've listened to it about three hundred times now. I need to see if I can find credible information from people writing about this album and its impact on the genre of progressive metal. I would also like to write about interviews with the band members themselves. Anything you can give me to work off of will be immensely helpful. Thank you in advance!

Forum category: