Skip directly to content

Sun, 12/4/11 Mesa, AZ Tickets (2) For Sale

• Sun, 12/4/11 Mesa, AZ Tickets (2) For Sale
    December 3, 2011 - 9:48pm

Hi everyone-- I have a pair of awesome seats to tomorrow night's DT show in Phx/Mesa, AZ. My wife and I were going to go for my birthday but she had an accident yesterday and is unable to attend. I am willing to sell both of these as a set or just one and keep the other for myself. I am also only looking to sell at face value of what I paid which is $50 each. These were bought the day these went on sale and are front row of the 2nd level balcony, I believe aisle seats (DRESS CIR section, Q row, & 311/312 SEATS). Due to the short turnaround from showtime, I felt it best to try getting these to the true fan vs a broker site. I will be glad to meet the buyer halfway to hand deliver the tickets as I live in Glendale about 50/min away from the show. IM me if interested or my email is JPChristie_77@hotmail.com. I don't even know if this is allowed on the forums here but thought I would take a shot. Thanks everyone.

exclnceofxecutn's picture
on December 3, 2011 - 9:48pm

Hi everyone-- I have a pair of awesome seats to tomorrow night's DT show in Phx/Mesa, AZ. My wife and I were going to go for my birthday but she had an accident yesterday and is unable to attend. I am willing to sell both of these as a set or just one and keep the other for myself. I am also only looking to sell at face value of what I paid which is $50 each. These were bought the day these went on sale and are front row of the 2nd level balcony, I believe aisle seats (DRESS CIR section, Q row, & 311/312 SEATS). Due to the short turnaround from showtime, I felt it best to try getting these to the true fan vs a broker site. I will be glad to meet the buyer halfway to hand deliver the tickets as I live in Glendale about 50/min away from the show. IM me if interested or my email is JPChristie_77@hotmail.com. I don't even know if this is allowed on the forums here but thought I would take a shot. Thanks everyone.

Forum category: